MECAL-High-tech/Systems is a fast-growing, global engineering organisation, headquartered in Enschede, the Netherlands. With Dutch offices located in Enschede, Groningen, Eindhoven and our international offices we offer a wide range of innovative, high-tech products and services to Semiconductor- and related high-tech systems industry in close cooperation with outstanding partners.
We provides all competencies needed to develop and operate high-tech systems. Made to measure, tested and meeting the highest requirements. Our teams work globally, interfacing client operations and our own engineering. Field engineers and technicians with tact, know-how and strong backbones are our calling card!
Skilled craftmen and Operational Technology Engineering
Install and client engineering
Full time, very good work packages
· Checks before install if materials and tools are present at install site.
· Responsible for successful install of MECAL-HTS's OEM products. Translates detailed install planning into daily work instructions of install crew and takes responsibility for the internal education and training of technicians.
· Carries out measurements of dynamics and positions and dimensions of machine support frame (using laser tracker and other tools) according to our qualification documentation.
· Complies with the specified safety measures and resources both at the work floor of MECAL-HTS and customer locations. Complies with HSE legislations and regulations and co-operated with MECAL-HTS and any other person to enable them to comply with HSE legislations and regulations.
· Focus on Risk Management, Quality, HSE, Continuous Improvement of processes with the aim to meet customer requirements, and participate in internal and external audits, comply with all applicable standards, laws, legislations and regulations
· Completed technical education at relevant level with at least 2-5 years of work experience in a technical position.
· Good knowledge of customer needs and requirements, combined with good communication skills. Proficiency in recognizing and dealing with cultural practices (communication) in countries where we are actively involved in projects and development.
· Valid certificates such as VCA, Safe Lifting and Forklift.
MECAL offers a position with enthusiastic colleagues in a fast-growing, internationally oriented organisation. A dynamic and ambitious working environment with short communication lines and much room for own initiative and personal development. Excellent career and education opportunities. Excellent primary and secondary employee benefits.
Information and application: you can use the form below, or use firstname.lastname@example.org - in either case when you do: you indicate you are in consent that we need to store and process your data of course. We are going to do that for a limited time only, will not spam you, nor will we share your data and we will fully comply with GDPR as on http://mecal-hts.com/legal
Acquisition is not appreciated. No rights or obligations can be derived from proposing candidates without instructions.
Please note: When you submit your data to us, we need to store and process it, of course. We are going to do that for a limited time only, will not spam you, nor will we share your data and we will fully comply with GDPR as on http://mecal-hts.com/legal
By submitting or mailing your resume and motivation to email@example.com you indicate you are in consent with the privacy statement.