MECAL-High-tech/Systems is a fast-growing, global engineering organisation, headquartered in Enschede, the Netherlands. With Dutch offices located in Enschede, Groningen, Eindhoven and our international offices we offer a wide range of innovative, high-tech products and services to Semiconductor- and related high-tech systems industry in close cooperation with outstanding partners.
We provides all competencies needed to develop mechatronic products from specification phase into series production. Within our ISO controlled product generation process MECAL manages and carries out the entire project from specification until hardware realisation in house. For our Mechatronic Development team in Eindhoven, the Netherlands, we are looking for a Mechanical Designer
Bachelor or Master
Eindhoven/ Enschede / Groningen (NL)
The FEM-analyses specialist is a member of a multidisciplinary project team and is directed in his daily work by the Project Manager, together with multidisciplinary teams. Making dedicated analyses, preparing for basic optimisiations and from a concept stage to a prototype or (small) series.
- Knowledge and ability to use FEM and other analysis tools/methods to analyse high tech systems.
- Define analysis/measurement plans for design support and optimization.
- Executing and leading analysis assignments.
- Pro-active interaction with customer on deliverables, progress, planning and budgets.
- Resource planning for a team of specialists.
- Coaching and mutually set-up plans for personal development of team members.
- Contribute to internal knowledge/tool development related to analyses and measurements.
- Indication: 40% of time performing analysis projects / 60% managing analyses projects, coaching and resource planning for a team of typically 5 engineers.
- Academic M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering/Aerospace.
- Preferably >7 years of work experience in the field of FEM-analyses.
- Good knowledge of applied mechanics and dynamics theory.
- Capabilities (communicative skills, resource planning) to lead a team of specialists.
- Knowledge of, and experience with commercial FEM Software, preferably ANSYS and/or HyperWorks.
- Good presentation skills.
- You have good knowledge of the English language.
- Pro-active in cooperating and sharing knowledge with colleagues.
MECAL offers a position with enthusiastic colleagues in a fast-growing, internationally oriented organisation. A dynamic and ambitious working environment with short communication lines and much room for own initiative and personal development. Excellent career and education opportunities. Excellent primary and secondary employee benefits.
Information and application: you can use the form below, or use email@example.com - in either case when you do: you indicate you are in consent that we need to store and process your data of course. We are going to do that for a limited time only, will not spam you, nor will we share your data and we will fully comply with GDPR as on http://mecal-hts.com/legal
Acquisition is not appreciated. No rights or obligations can be derived from proposing candidates without instructions.
Please note: When you submit your data to us, we need to store and process it, of course. We are going to do that for a limited time only, will not spam you, nor will we share your data and we will fully comply with GDPR as on http://mecal-hts.com/legal
By submitting or mailing your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org you indicate you are in consent with the privacy statement.